Saturday, August 15, 2009

About

I'm a girl on the wrong side of twenty, who is always looking to learn something new. I am always day dreaming about what to make next. I love art, and I love being messy while being artsy. Cleaning up is fun too!

I was born, and raised in Stavanger, Norway, but have spent the last 8 years in the U.S. I currently live in Portland, OR. When I'm not tattooing, painting, sewing, knitting, or otherwise being crafty, I can be found being a nerd with my boyfriend. I have the cutest puppy ever, and a cat that doesn't want to cuddle unless it's 3am. 

Silje Hagland.




2 comments:

Jenny Oak Fae said...

Jag älskar din fina blogg, du är så duktig & kreativ, du inspirerar mig verkligen, TACK!!!

Kram från Jenny i Sverige

<3

Maureen said...

I love your ink, and love your style! :)