Saturday, September 19, 2009

boba.

It's been a really nice last few days, the weather has been perfect.
I went shopping in Freeport, late afternoon shopping in Old Port, and my favorite, whale watching. I was so excited for whale watching, I swear, I was close to pissing my pants on the way out. Of course I was thinking we would see whale after whale right up close next to the boat. Not so much.
It was sunny, very windy, and after 3 hours on the boat, I will have to admit, I wasn't dressed properly at all. Brr.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We saw some porpoises, a giant sunfish, and a 30 foot basking shark right next to the boat. Did I mention it was giant? We spotted a few whales in the distance, it was great, but too far away to get a good picture. It was still a fun experience.


I headed back to Portland Headlight, gorgeous as always.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday I was feeling really inspired and I scrapped 3 layouts, so fun! I'm everything but updated on whats new, and what's happening on the scrapbooking websites, and forums. I need to catch up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course I had to scrap the pie I baked, which we've been eating like there was no day tomorrow by the way. Delicious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also found a picture of my younger brother and I from last Christmas, and had to scrap it. It's getting harder and harder being away from my family with the holidays coming up.


Other than than I am 90% done with the couch, and I promise I'll post a before and after in my next update! So exciting!
I came across some bubble tea straws, and rainbow tapioca, so I've been enjoying bubble tea smoothies lately. Yums!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So that's an update on what's been going on here this week! I guess I'll finish with a picture from the park two days ago.

Photobucket

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

5 comments:

Elsie Larson said...

oooh! i am so jealous of the boba! i tried it once & it was so bad. let me know if yours was amazing. maybe i should order some more? XXOO. e

Ania said...

Oooh måtte google bubble tea nå, så interessant ut :D Og yay du scrapper, blir så superinspirert :D :D :D Får alltid lyst til å bruke masse farger når jeg ser dine & xstines lo'er :D

Anette S said...

Havet er så fantastisk! Tenk at det bor skapninger som hvaler, sun fish og basking sharks her! Ganske fasinerende og litt skummelt!

Det ser forresten ut som om du har det fantastisk i Maine!

Erin Conrad said...

oh, love the booklet on your scrapbook page! makes me want to scrapbook again babe! and the smoothie pic is awesome. green straw please!

Amy said...

those smoothies look amazing! where do you find the pearls?

also, i am in love with all of your sweaters that you make- so beautiful.