Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dream come true

Last week was beyond busy for me at work, and I literally spent every minute of the day either drawing for tattoos or tattooing. I did sneak in a little time before the crazy began and whipped up two small paintings.



Even though I feel like I haven't had much, if any time to be crafty lately, I do have something very exciting to share! I've been working on designing a cross stitch pattern for the lovely ladies over at The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery! Very soon (hopefully by the end of this week) the pattern will be up for sale.  It's a Matryoshka, of course. And she is very cute! I'm beyond excited about this, and it's totally a dream come true. I can't wait to share it with all of you!

Well, I have to get back to my drawings. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Until next time,
S. <3


13 comments:

Jenny Leggings said...

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I cant wait to see it!! youre work is amazing and would work so well as x stitch and embroidery patterns amazing!bim so pleased for you x

Chelle Lynn said...

The paintings are beautiful! I like the mermaid especially. :)

Lolo said...

Lovely paintings. I especially like the second one down.

floene said...

Ha! Lakrisal! The best candy ever :) Beautiful paintings, too :)

Nerdfins said...

The mermaid is amazing!

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

That first one is too awesome.

ClementineM said...

Babushka. <3

Exam Notes said...

Wow! these are very beautiful paintings....

Kimberly said...

I have followed your blogs and work for years.. even remember your numerous collaborations with Elsie..and how amazing your scrapbooking was!I love how no matter how old I am or where I am in the world..I can google your name and see what you've been upto..You are so inspiring! I'm from Australia and you have influenced me soooo much!

Anonymous said...

Dear Silje,
I adore your paintings and drawings and your tattoo skills. Keep doing a great work!

And can I ask what coloring technique you use? I'd like to find those great paint-things and try to color up my works too :)

Kind regards,

Petra from Finland :)

Fabi Padilla said...

I think you should start posting creative stuff again! I like ur blog!

Ira Kharchenko said...

Awesome post! And I love your blog:)
Follow each other?:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Anonymous said...

Fashion women leather hobo bags in characteristic slouch design, best quality soft material hobo shoulder bags, crossbody hobo bags and hobo bags for women on http://leatherhobobag.webs.com!