I would say I'm pretty ready for 2010. The last 10 years have been quite the adventure, and it went by SO fast!..scary fast.
So I'm gonna share my new years resolutions, hoping that since I am not keeping them all to myself this time, I'll actually stick with it.
Ok, here we go.
* get a job. (...seems to be harder than I ever imagined it would be)
* get a gym membership. again. (...I would need some income to pay for a membership. hah.)
* eat less sugar.
* take more pictures. (my d300 is so lonely)
* dye my hair a fun colors again.
* travel more. (what the hell happened to me?)
* knit another pair of socks.
* buy some rain boots.
* be more patient.
* learn how to cook tofu. (I always screw it up)
Rachel from Cupcakes Take the Cake
I'm curious to see what's on your list for the new year, so leave a comment, and I'll pick a winner Sunday night for a fun little soap give-away <3
Happy New year!